The NYU Entrepreneurial Institute will continue to virtually host all scheduled programming, events and coaching utilizing NYU Zoom, but the Leslie eLab will remain closed until further notice to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
As always, the entire Entrepreneurial Institute team remains committed to supporting your entrepreneurial endeavors and development and we remain available to you. All staff will continue to work regular hours and our support will remain virtual rather than offered at the Leslie eLab. As before, please visit our website to sign up for our programming, events and coaching sessions.
Please see frequently asked questions below:
- Will the Leslie eLab still be open in the Fall 2020 semester?
- No, the Leslie eLab is closed until further notice to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Leslie eLab is designed to be a collaborative workspace for NYU students, staff, and faculty. Because of the social distance guidelines, we cannot use the space for this purpose at this time. We can provide more resources to more people, safely via Zoom.
- Will Startup School, Ignite, Startup Bootcamps and other programs still occur on schedule?
- Yes. All meetings, programs, workshops, events, and individual coaching sessions will take place virtually using Zoom, a video conferencing service that all NYU students, faculty, and staff have free access to. There is also a free version non-NYU personnel may use to participate. Program facilitators will contact registered participants with instructions to attend each event or program virtually.
- Will 1:1 coaching appointments still take place?
- Yes. All coaching appointments will be honored remotely. Instructions and links to create your own NYU Zoom account, as well as how to download and configure the software can be found here.
- How can I sign up for future events and coaching?
- Where can I learn more about the latest NYU developments about Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- You can stay updated on the latest NYU Coronavirus Information, News and Resources, including details on travel, remote learning, events, operations, and more.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.