Starting Friday, March 13, NYU is implementing new measures to keep our community healthy and to contribute to minimizing the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19. In accordance with these guidelines, the NYU Entrepreneurial Institute will continue to virtually host all scheduled programming, events and coaching utilizing NYU Zoom, but the Leslie eLab will be closed.
Please see frequently asked questions below:
- Will the Leslie eLab still be open even though classes will be remote?
- No. Starting on Friday, March 13, and until further notice, the Leslie eLab is closed.
- Will Startup School, Ignite, Startup Bootcamps and other programs still occur on schedule?
- Yes. All meetings, programs, workshops, events, and individual coaching sessions will take place virtually using Zoom, a video conferencing service that all NYU students, faculty, and staff have free access to. There is also a free version non-NYU personnel may use to participate. Program facilitators will contact registered participants with instructions to attend virtually.
- Will 1:1 coaching appointments still take place?
- Yes. All coaching appointments will be honored remotely. Instructions and links to create your own NYU Zoom account, as well as how to download and configure the software can be found here.
- What about Startup Bootcamps, Startup Sprints and Summer Launchpad?
- How can I sign up for future events and coaching?
- What if I have a room booking at the Leslie eLab?
- All room bookings are canceled until further notice. Our Operations Manager will be in contact with the event organizer who reserved it.
- Where can I learn more about the latest NYU developments about Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- You can stay updated on the latest NYU Coronavirus Information, News and Resources, including details on travel, remote learning, events, operations, and more.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.