Who Is It For?
- Science & technology innovations with a positive impact on society and/or environment.
- Multidisciplinary teams of current students working together to bring a technology-based product/service to market.
- Minimum of two students (grad or undergrad)
What Are The Application Requirements?
- 2+ current students (not necessarily NYU) for duration of Stage 1 grant period
- Support from a PI (faculty, center advisor)
- Support from NYU Grant Officer
- Other mentors/advisor support suggested
- Recommendation from Entrepreneurial Institute (we can provide up to 3 per cohort)
What Is The Deadline?
There are three e-team program cycles per year: one in the fall (October deadline); one in the winter (January/February deadline), and one in the spring (May deadline). Typically VentureWell opens the call for applications about 6-8 weeks before the deadline. Teams can begin writing their proposal narrative at any time.