Looking to join a startup? Or looking to add a co-founder or collaborator to your team? Join us for a team hunt, where all NYU students, faculty, staff and researchers are welcome. This is a great way to find collaborators in advance of applying for the January Term Startup Sprint, Startup Bootcamps, and/or 300K Entrepreneurs Challenge!
How it works:
- In advance of the event, we'll send all registrants a google doc where they'll share contact info and what they're looking for (to join a team, to add people to their startup team)
- At the event (via Zoom), those with an idea/venture who are looking for team mates to join them, introduce themselves for 30 seconds
- Those hoping to join a team introduce themselves for 30 seconds
- We let everyone mix and mingle via Zoom breakout rooms
- All attendees will have access to the Google Doc with registrants information to continue to reach out to each other; Attendees will also be encouraged to join a shared Slack channel as well
Note: This event is only open to members of the NYU community - NYU students, faculty, staff and researchers. No prior startup experience is necessary!