The NYU Entrepreneurs Festival is just around the corner! We’re excited to welcome over 1,000 people at NYU Stern in just a few days. Whether you are just starting out on your entrepreneurial journeys or well on your way, you are welcome to attend this incredible celebration of NYU entrepreneurship, past, present, and future.
The March 8 & 9 weekend is chock-full of events, with keynotes, panels, workshops, roundtables, two startup exhibitions, an Idea Jam, a pitch competition, and an afterparty. This will be my fourth Entrepreneurs Festival, and the excitement and experience never gets old, especially with new speakers and startups every year.
We’re really excited to host our four keynotes this year:
- Jeff Furman of Ben & Jerry’s (Stern ‘65 and Law ‘68)
- Nobu Nakaguchi of Zola (Tisch ‘10)
- Andrea Breanna of RebelMouse (Gallatin ‘97 and Tisch ‘03)
- Maryellis Bunn of Museum of Ice Cream (CAS).
These four have been incredibly successful at innovating within their respective fields, and I can’t wait to hear about their journeys from being students at NYU to creating innovative new companies.
I’m excited to be playing a part in this Festival again, and cannot wait for the excitement to start on March 8th.
- Panels like: Starting a Startup While in School to Cutting Edge Technology
- Roundtable discussion topics including: Making Your Own Place At The Table, Time’s Up! Mastering the Art of the 90 Second Pitch, and How To Build A Culture For Your Future Employees
- Interactive workshops about: legal issues and financial planning,
There’s so much for attendees to learn no matter where they are in the process of creating a startup company. Come up with your own idea at the Idea Jam, watch startups pitch to venture capitalists at The Pitch, or network away at the afterparty. Whether you’re a founder yourself, on a startup team, or just someone with an idea, there’s something for you!
Check out the whole schedule now and buy tickets (just $12) at nyuef.org.
P.S. While all speakers and startups are NYU students or alumni, anyone is welcome to attend the Festival, whether NYU-affiliated or not.
See you there!
Co-chair, NYU Entrepreneurs Festival 2018 & 2019