The Mark and Debra Leslie Entrepreneurs Lab is a 6,800-square-foot facility in the heart of the Washington Square campus where aspiring NYU entrepreneurs from across all of NYU’s schools and colleges—be they students, faculty, or researchers—can meet to connect, collaborate, and tap into a vast array resources to help develop their ideas and inventions into startup companies.
We're open Mon - Fri: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Summer hours: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Meeting rooms may be limited in availability as we focus on our summer accelerator.
Back to Resources
Since we've opened!
- Current NYU students, faculty, researchers, staff
- No appointment necessary
- No prior experience with entrepreneurship necessary
- Startups at all stages of development
16 Washington Place,
(at Greene Street)
New York City 10003
All members of the NYU community have access to an array of prototyping equipment available at the Leslie eLab's prototyping Lab.
- Two Makerbot Fifth Generation Replicators 3d printers
- One Stratasys Mojo 3d Printer
- One Makerbot Digitizer 3d scanner
- One Forty Watt CO2 Laser Cutter with a 40" cutbed
- Arduinos and Raspberry Pis
- Assorted sensors: accelerometers, barometers, light, ph level
- Soldering irons, drills, pliers, etc.
Contact us for a Prototyping Lab training session to learn how to use this great equipment.
Thursday: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
The guardians at the Leslie eLab provides support to students, researchers and faculty at the Prototyping Lab.