Do I need to register?
Yes, registration is required for each workshop. Upcoming workshops include:
- Getting to Product Market Fit - Pt 1 (1/30)
- VentureWell E-Team Grant Info Session (1/31)
- Protecting Your Idea or Invention (2/1)
- Getting to Product Market Fit - Pt 2 (2/7)
- Getting Press for Your Startup (2/14)
Who teaches Startup School?
Each workshop is taught by an industry expert. This includes venture capitalists, startup founders, startup lawyers, digital marketers, accountants, and more!
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites. Simply attend the sessions that are of interest to you - and attend as many as you like.
What's different about Startup School this semester?
We are excited to announce that we will run a select number of workshops at the Tandon MakerSpace. Topics include:
- Getting to Product Market Fit Pt 1 (3/22)
- Immigration Law for Entrepreneurs (3/28)
- Design Thinking (3/29)
- Getting to Product Market Fit Pt 2 (4/12)
Where can I see previous sessions of Startup School?
Check out previous recordings of Startup School on our YouTube channel.