Do I need to register?
Yes, registration is required for each workshop. Registration will open at the end of each month for the following month of content. September workshops include:
- Getting to Product Market Fit Part 1 (9/15),
- Design Thinking for Entrepreneurs (9/19),
- Getting to Product Market Fit Part 2 (9/20),
- Protecting Your Idea or Invention (9/26),
- How to Build Products Users Love (9/27), and
- Building a Scalable Social Venture (9/28).
Who teaches Startup School?
Each workshop is taught by an industry expert. This includes venture capitalists, startup founders, startup lawyers, digital marketers, accountants, and more!
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites. Simply attend the sessions that are of interest to you - and attend as many as you like.
What new topics will be offered this semester?
We are excited to announce new workshop topics for the fall curriculum of Startup School. New topics include
- How to Build Products Users Love
- Programming for Non Programmers
- Building a Scalable Social Venture
- Immigration Law for Entrepreneurs
- Software Prototyping & User Testing
- What Happens) After the Pitch
What recurring topics will be covered in Fall 2017?
We will also bring back a handful of favorite topics and speakers from the Spring ‘17 schedule based on feedback collected from attendees. This includes sessions dedicated to:
* Facebook Advertising
* Crowdfunding Your Business
* When and How to Raise VC
* Angels, Accelerators, VCs: Oh My!
* Google Analytics
* The Anatomy of a Term Sheet
* And More!
Where can I see previous sessions of Startup School?
Check out previous recordings of Startup School on our YouTube channel.