Class will meet on Thursdays from 2:30-6pm in the Leslie eLab.
You will spend at least 3-4 hours each week conducting primary customer research/interviews, guided by best practices in technology commercialization taught by the leaders of the NYU Entrepreneurial Institute, with support from leading entrepreneurs and venture investors in NYC.
You must apply to be in the program. The application is not long or difficult - we promise! In reviewing your applications we're primarily assessing whether you understand the requirements and objectives of the course. Want to increase your changes of getting in? Attend an info session - details below! Apply by 12/9.
The majority of your learning will come from getting out and talking to customers. That said, there are some great videos and texts we'll use in the class to help guide you through the process.
- HBR: Why the Lean Startup Changes Everything
- Udacity EP245 (How to Build a Startup)
- Lean Launchpad Customer Discovery Videos (on Vimeo)
- The Startup Owner’s Manual - Blank & Dorf
- Value Proposition Design - Osterwalder & Pigneur
- Talking to Humans - Constable and Rimalovski